Privacy and cookies policy from of Pons Quintana's website
SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A.
Registered in the Official Merchant Register Folio 45, Volume 601, Book 518, Sec. 3rd Sheet PM 996, Registration 8th
1. SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A. Informs users that it complies the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the situation of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
For this, SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A. will treat the data in accordance with the quality principles required by Law 15/1999, of 13 December on Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by the Regulations for the development of the aforementioned Law, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21.
As of 05/25/2018 your data will be treated according to the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27/04/2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
2. The personal data provided in the "contact" section of the Web, or during the purchase process, will be registered in a file of SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A. duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in order to carry out the provision of services offered, as well as an offer of personalized products and services, improve the commercial relationship and manage requests made by our clients.
The simple fact of sending a message by the user including personal data, SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A., or buying on the website of SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A., it will mean the consent for its incorporation into the file and its treatment.
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill your legal obligations. If not necessary, they will be eliminated within a period of 12 months.
The user of the website is reminded that there is the possibility of filing a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
3. The user may revoke the consent given, without having retroactive effects, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation to treatment and portability by contacting SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A. C / San Antonio, nº 120 - 07730 - Alaior- Menorca - Illes Balears.
4. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A. are truthful and are responsible for communicating any changes to them so that, at all times, they respond to their current situation.
If you have any questions or comments about the way in which SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A. uses the data of its users, write us to SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A. C / San Antonio, nº 120 - 07730 - Alaior- Menorca - Illes Balears.
5. Use of "cookies". The browsing process of a user in www.ponsquintana.com as in any other website leaves as a trace the IP address that in that session has been assigned by your access provider. The Registry of this IP address serves only for internal purposes, such as access statistics to this website. The IP address for the same user is different from one Internet connection to another, so it is not possible to deduce any "habit" of navigation through the pages of SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A. by a certain user. The cookies used cannot read cookie files created by other providers or websites. The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies on his hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information. To use the website www.ponsquintana.com it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of the cookies sent by SANTIAGO PONS QUINTANA, S.A.
Provided you have not activated the option that prevents the installation of cookies on your hard drive, you can browse your hard drive following the operating system's instructions and help (normally, in Windows operating systems you should consult the "C" folder or the corresponding disk unit / Windows / cookies ") to know in more detail each server from where the cookies are sent.